Thursday, December 29, 2005

A sluggish week

Well looks like most of the world is on leave nowadays. Christmas and new years being the cause, most people are away from office leaving a dull and empty workplace. What could perk up work in such a time?
Finally I am getting back to my normal sleep cycle. Why is it that jet lag never hits me when I go to India, but almost always gets me when I am back here! To beat it now, I am planning to go to the city library in Mountain View and get a couple of good books to read. Any suggestions any one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's one book that Shweta has suggested me to read. Its called "India Unbound". Dunno if you have read it already, coz this blog was posted long back. Also the book might be management oriented coz she had asked me to read it before I start my MBA. I have got the book but haven't started reading it yet (coz I am leisurely reading another one right now). And now that I have told you about it, and knowing the speed at which you big time readers finish a book, I am worrying if you will finish reading the book even before I start it ;-)

Nirav Mehta said...

oh i will check that book out, but nahi re of late reading has slowed down a bit, don't get as much time. lot of other things to do too:)