Monday, January 02, 2006

What are the odds?

Yesterday I had dinner at a friends place - Vivek. Now consider this. Out of 5 of us having dinner, what do you think are the odds that one of them shares the same first name, middle name and last name as me? Yes thats true there exists another Neerav Bipinchandra Mehta in this world, same age as me! Thankfully we spell our first names differently. And this isn't all, there was also another person who has the same day, month and year of birth as me! That is Vivek also born on July 12, 1981! As if this wasn't enough to freak anyone out, there was another guy Luv who had the exact same shoes as me! And people talk of coincidences! Can anyone beat this?

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

hmmmm.....well, I myself have run into tons of ppl sharing the same name and last name as mine, but middle name.... only twice...

but with Gujjus...eveything is possible :)

-kinjal...

Nirav Mehta said...

well Kinjal, i like to think tht i m unique but so is everyone :)