Monday, May 28, 2007

Bulgaria Day 1


So I landed in Bulgaria, unable to get away from India for good. Geos was good enough to pick me up from the airport. It was a long time since I had experienced seeing a new country (well Canada last year does not really count :)) so I was really looking forward to this. The airport was newly done, though it was small, there were not a lot of people around so it seemed pretty empty and quiet.
Once bags were done, met up with Geos and we drove out of the airport in his car and came straight to downtown Sofia which is about 10 minutes from the airport. Along the way I was keenly observing all the sights of the place, the apartment buildings built during the communist era of this country, reminded me a lot of similar buildings in most of Mumbai.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: